Below is an outline of the steps involved with filing an Rhino Deck warranty claim. When you’re ready to get started please click the button below to Start a Claim.
Our customers are very important to us. We take a great deal of pride in our brand name and strive to achieve the expectations of our customers.
· Initial Review: Your claim will be reviewed for proper documentation and assigned to a Claims Representative.
· Inspection: If an inspection is necessary to obtain further information for your claim, we will arrange after the initial information has been submitted.
· Determination Process: The Claims Representative will review all documentation for warrantable issues. You will be contacted by Rhino Deck with the determination of your claim.
· Claim Completed: A claim determination letter will be sent once the review process is complete. If your claim is approved, you will receive notification with further details.
· Claim Closed: The claim is complete and closed.
Below you’ll find a list of everything that you’ll need to submit a claim. Once you have everything that’s needed you can click the button below to start your claim. We will accept legible photos of documents, including those taken with mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
· Proof of Purchase: Invoice/receipt from the purchase of the materials showing dates, decking product purchased, cost of decking etc.
· Photos: Minimum of 4 photos showing condition of concern - Panoramic photo of entire deck
· Date of Installation
· Contractor Information (if applicable)